Monday 12 July 2010

Catch Up

It has been a while since I last updated things over here, and I would like to keep it up to date as I think it's an important exercise.

I have been up to quite a lot since finishing the course at Wakefield. I have been doing a lot of freelance work with an events photography company, shooting toddlers and school proms. I've been doing as much personal work as I have time for on the side. I recently bought a new camera (the awesome 5Dmk2), and as a result have been dabbling in movie-making. I have a few video-projects lined up, but you will hear more about them in later posts. On an academic note, I've been offered a place at Sheffield Hallam University, doing photography which I will hopefully be able to confirm in a few days upon the arrival of my results (fingers-crossed).

Also, I'm currently getting my new website up and running, so check it out and leave some feedback if you can...  www.bennysmith.co.uk

I've got some big projects lined up to fill the rest of my summer, before August when I'll be shooting a few festivals before flying off for an adventure across Italy for the end three weeks.

Here's some of what I've been shooting recently..

flickr-4052

Stacey

paint-9666

paint-9651


[As usual: Click for a better view]

No comments:

Post a Comment