Tuesday 3 November 2009

Kirkstall Abbey

Yesterday I went to Kirkstall Abbey to do the homework set for us by Tony. When I got there, the visitor centre (which provides access to the inside of the abbey) was closed, so I couldn’t go inside. This suggests that maybe I should do a bit of research beforehand into opening times when embarking upon a location photoshoot. A lot of the best parts of the abbey were still visible from the otherside of the fences though, so it wasn’t too bad. I chose to go at about 1pm on a Monday so that there would not be many people in my way. I should have also checked the weather forecast though, as it started raining about half an hour after I arrived, forcing an early departure. I had my little brother with me, as he had a training day, so I couldn’t have stayed otherwise he would’ve got cantankerous. Here are a few of my favourite images that I took:

Kirkstall Abbey

Kirkstall Abbey

Please tell me what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment